Today’s episode is actually a clip from a coaching call inside of The Skin Socialite membership. I fielded this outstanding question from one of our members:
“A little background. I am a solo aesthetician and a mother, wife, and my books are busting at the seams. I’m to the point that I really want to hire another esthetician but I also want to fix things in the back end before I have someone else that I am responsible for. A place that I don’t have the mental capacity to tackle is my email LOL. I am wondering if you are available for hire or if you have a recommendation for someone that I can hire to write all my email copy and upload them. Or just any help would be great. Mentally I’m so exhausted and this would be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.” ~TSS member
In this episode I discuss:
- What questions to ask yourself when deciding whether or not you should hire another aesthetician/nurse/clinician OR some backend help. In this case, we’re deciding on a virtual assistant for the back end help.
- The step-by-step instructions on how to go about finding and hiring a virtual assistant.
- Where online you can find a virtual assistant
- Where locally you can find a virtual assistant
- Mistakes to avoid when hiring your virtual assistant
Fave quote: “It will feel as if you’re slowing down initially, but the result will end up producing faster growth in the long run.” ~Heather Terveen
Links mentioned in this episode:
People per hour: https://www.peopleperhour.com/
Hire my mom: https://www.hiremymom.com/[/et_pb_fullwidth_code][/et_pb_section]