You’re dying to add a new aesthetic offering to your practice, but you’re unsure if it’s truly the “right” move for your practice or spa.
Well, you’re in luck my friend because today’s conversation is all about unpacking the Top 5 Questions to Ask Before Investing in an Aesthetic Device.
Kaeli Lindholm of KLC Consulting is back on the podcast to share her unique perspective of sitting at “both sides” of the negotiating table when leveraging her device sales and management experience to acquire new technology as a partner in a plastic surgery practice.
If you’re considering a new device, now is a perfect time to stop and ask yourself these five crucial questions.
- How many potential patient candidates do we have for the treatment?
- How are we planning to launch and sell this procedure?
- Which company has the most aligned post-sale support program?
- What is the feedback of clinical outcomes AND revenue metrics from practices in the same of similar specialty, age, and size.
- If there is a consumable, how will the added expense actually impact my BOTTOM line?
Mentioned in this episode:
Kaeli’s article on this topic: http://klcaestheticconsulting.com/top-5-questions-to-ask-before-investing-in-an-aesthetic-device/
Kaeli’s website: http://klcaestheticconsulting.com
Heather’s Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/heatherterveen)
Aesthetic Success Podcast Episode #6 (http://www.heatherterveen.com/habits-of-7-figure-mds-taking-actionable-steps-toward-achieving-goals/)
Aesthetic Success Podcast Episode #8 (http://www.heatherterveen.com/improve-patient-outcomes-and-profits-with-jason-merkin/)