Do you ever struggle to take crisp and sharp photos inside of your practice or spa?
If your answer was a resounding “yes!” then this episode is just for you.
It’s challenging taking photos indoors for your business’s social media accounts.
In this episode, I bring on my friend and photographer Rosemary Watson to share how you can create awesome photos with just your phone.
Golden nuggets in this episode:
- What’s visual content is currently working on Instagram right now.
- Having an intentional workflow will set you up for success.
- Using some basic hardware will help elevate your pictures.
- Rosemary shares what post-editing software she recommends (and it’s FREE!)
- How to repurpose your content for the long term so you don’t feel like you have to reinvent the wheel month after month. (Can I get an “AMEN!”)
- And so much more!