On today’s episode I invited one of my clients, Gina Kaufman who is the owner and founder of Solstice Med Spa in Castle Rock, Colorado to come on the podcast so that we could have a conversation about why she is seeing exponential growth in her business this year and to discuss what’s working and contributing to her success.
Gina is a Family Nurse Practitioner who has spent the last 20 years working in healthcare and is now making the transition to go all in on her med spa that she has been growing for the last 3 years.
In this episode we discuss:
1. What the transition from healthcare to aesthetics has been like.
2. What are some of the key mindset shifts she’s had to make in order to become not just a successful aesthetic practitioner but also an aesthetic CEO of her own business.
3. What tangible things she’s done to help build a better business foundation for Soltice and WHY simplification has been critical to her success.
4. How and why she decided to launch her own branded skincare line rather than go the wholesale route for retail products.
5. How she’s now able to have the bandwidth to incorporate training and education as part of not only her revenue, but also positioning herself as an expert with her patients.
6. Finally, she offers some advice for other aspiring med spa and spa owners for what has helped her the most to see such quick success in the last few months.
7. We talk about this and so much more in the honest conversation about life and business ownership in the aesthetic industry.
I hope you enjoy.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Do you want to make more money, but feel maxed out with your current business and life responsibilities? Apply to coach with Heather 1-on-1 by booking a call at: http://www.heatherterveen.com/consult