When it comes to getting more booked appointments to your aesthetic practice or spa, SEO and website optimization is usually at the top of most practice owners marketing wishlists.
Getting your practice ranked on the front page of google locally for your procedures and services is a must.
That’s why you guys are going to love today’s guest!
John Vakidis is a Healthcare Marketing Expert and Regional Account Manager for DoctorLogic. In the last 6 years, John has personally consulted over 500 elective care practices about website design and online marketing.
John and I dive into three ways aesthetic practices can improve SEO to try to get on that coveted first page of Google search results.
We unpack three website relevance factors that are paramount in getting your practice or spa ranked well:
#3 Website Structure
Some nuggets of gold in this episode are:
- The who, what and where matters! Focus on the doctor(s)/staff, procedures offered and details on where the business is located.
- Think about the client. They have a problem and you have a solution — Which is why displaying photos and galleries of before and afters is very important.
- Reviews are a great way to build trust, and they need to be on your website.
- Think about what longer-tail phrases and questions your patient might type into Google when searching for your procedures and services. Those are the less competitive keywords you should go for.
- Half of all searches by 2020 are going to be done by voice.
- The way the menu is laid out and the URL structure of the website are just a few things Google looks for when ranking.
- Don’t set it and forget it!
What you will learn:
- How to get better quality inbound leads from your website
- What SEO actually is
- The factors Google uses for its algorithm
- Why you need to build the know, like, and trust
- Difference between short tail, middle tail, and long tail keywords